What personal data do we collect about you?
On our Website we may collect the following personal data about you:
- name, surname
- job title
- contact information
- company name
- demographic information, preferences and interests
- other information you provide in the contact, feedback and/or quote request forms
- information about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our website
- As you navigate through the Website, we may automatically collect information such as your usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies (Click here to learn about the cookies we may use on our Website).
For what purposes do we use the data we gather?
Your personal data may be used to:
- reply to your enquiries and requests for price quotations
- improve the quality of our services and their supply
- improve the efficiency of the Website
- use the testimonials you provide through our Website for the promotion of Diskusija.
- Pursuant to valid consent provided by you, periodically send you marketing letters via the e-mail address you have provided to us about special offers, new services, or other information that we believe you might be interested in.
With whom do we share your personal data?
- Your personal data is processed by our staff in Lithuania and stored on our local servers. However, for some IT hosting and maintenance purposes this information is located on servers and are accessible to authorised employees of certain Diskusija suppliers.
- Access to individual personal data is granted only to those members of our team who need these data for the fulfilment of their duties.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
Depending on the way and for what purpose your personal data was collected, it may be processed for pre-contractual necessity, for legitime interest, or on the basis of your consent (in the case of direct marketing).
Controlling your personal data
You may restrict the use of your personal data in the following ways:
- when completing different forms on our website, you may select yourself which data you are comfortable providing us with. However, if you decide not to complete the mandatory fields, your form will not be uploaded. In that case, you are kindly requested to contact us by other channels of communication.
- if you attach files when completing a price enquiry form, please be aware that the files will be sent to us by e-mail. If you prefer that the files are transferred by another means of communication, please contact us.
- if you provide comments on our website about our services, please mark your preferred option regarding permission to publish them, which we will necessarily take into account.
- when completing any forms on our websites, you may select whether or not you allow your personal data to be used for direct marketing purposes by marking the respective field.
- if you previously consented to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by e-mail at diskusija(at)diskusija.lt
Other rights you have under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You are entitled to request a report on what personal data we have about you by requesting a registry extract. This can be made free of charge once a year.
- You also have the right to request that incorrect information about you shall be corrected, as well as the ability to request removal of your personal information or restriction of its processing.
- For any request, please contact us by email diskusija(at)diskusija.lt for more information.
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us by email diskusija(at)diskusija.lt to have the matter investigated. The template for a data subject’s request to implement his/her rights is available here.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data in breach of the law you can complain to the national supervisory authority of Lithuania - State Data Protection Inspectorate (https://www.ada.lt/go.php/eng/img).
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other internet websites. Please note that by clicking on these links you will be directed to internet websites that we do not control and for which the present privacy clauses do not apply. Diskusija accepts no liability for the protection of the personal data you provide when visiting these internet websites. Therefore, we advise you to read and familiarise yourself with their own privacy clauses.